White or brown; If the skin is dry or dirty, it does not look good.Chemicals alone do not work to get hydrated and beautiful skin. There are many fruits that help keep skin healthy and visually hydrated. Here are some of the benefits and uses of pineapple.
What are the skin benefits of pineapple?
Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and calcium.B Not only folic acid and pantothenic acid, but also copper, It contains minerals such as potassium and magnesium. As a result, pineapple not only brightens and moisturizes the skin, but also protects it from bacterial damage. Eating pineapple is good for the skin because it does not cause constipation. In addition, pineapple helps reduce scarring and uneven skin tone.
How to use pineapple to moisturize skin?
1. You can have a slice of pineapple for breakfast or as a dessert.
2. papaya, You can mix lemon juice and salt and drink it lightly.
3. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. After 10 minutes, rinse again.
4. Mix finely chopped pineapple and lemon juice with a little turmeric powder. Then there are the scars. Apply to uneven skin. After 10 minutes, rinse again.
5. Mix half a teaspoon of almond oil with a teaspoon of peanut butter on dry, flaky skin. After 10 minutes, wipe with a soft, damp cloth or cloth. You can use it if you do not wash it with water.